• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Frag Swap and Conference

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Any special instructions on PayPal'ing the registration money? I just registered and it said to now go to PayPal, but that was it....no further instruction. How do I send it and any extra verbiage in the comment section???

You know I'm easily confused!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My donation to the raffle still stands!

Ahh, that was the remote control flying nemo right? Very cool raffle item Barry, thanks!

Were you going to just deliver it at the swap? I recall you were supposed to leave it with someone last time but not sure if that ever happened?

Paul, there now appears to be a DCS Automotive show at the Expo Center that same weekend. It's a dream car show so finding an escape-from-your-wife vehicle might be pretty easy if you got the cash.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Any special instructions on PayPal'ing the registration money? I just registered and it said to now go to PayPal, but that was it....no further instruction. How do I send it and any extra verbiage in the comment section???

You know I'm easily confused!

Paul, there should have been a Paypal button on the page after you complete the form. Click on that, and it takes you to a paypal page with the item and pricing all filled out for you.

Let me know if it's not there or not working right.

Edit* I just checked the family registration form and somehow the box to "send to the url" got unchecked. It should be fixed now Paul.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Paul, there should have been a Paypal button on the page after you complete the form. Click on that, and it takes you to a paypal page with the item and pricing all filled out for you.

Let me know if it's not there or not working right.

Edit* I just checked the family registration form and somehow the box to "send to the url" got unchecked. It should be fixed now Paul.

I've already registered. Do you want me to do it a second time to check it?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes please, or else you won't get to the payment page.

I'll just delete your record of the first registration form after you're done.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I still have it.

I dont know if i can attend the swap yet, so i will get it to whomever is closest to me. Im in Springfield.

I plan on going to the Swap, so if you can't make it Barry. I'll bring it along.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I didnt get a refund eithet.

I never got a refund for mine either I was under the impression that it was transferred to this swap?
I just checked our paypal records and indeed neither of you were refunded. We had several hundred attendees to refund manually, so I'm not surprised we missed a couple.

If you two are ok with just transferring over to this years Swap, that's an easy fix. If either of you can't make it and want the refund, let me know via PM and I'll take care of it.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I didnt get a refund eithet.

I never got a refund for mine either I was under the impression that it was transferred to this swap?

Ok, cool. Can you just do me a favor and complete the "Individual Registration" form from the drop down menu please. That way we have a record for printing out the ID badges and it won't be overlooked. When you get to the paypal payment, just close the page or leave it.

Barry (greybolt03)... if you agree to transferring then please do the same.

Thanks guys!