• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Olivier 180gallon rebuild after the total Lost from Sandy Hurrican

My 180 gallon tank rebuild dream has been terminated by an written/verbal/mental agreement between two parties Olivier Nguyen Da House Slave and An Bui Da Boss.
I will go into nano tank (submersive action after losing the battle).
The reason, I want to take a break and I also want to take the money that I spend monthly on the 180gallon to fund the charity of adbandune infants that we knew.
I will see everyone in NANO tank.
equipments that I use/keep/etc. for my 180 gallon will be post for sale very soon (1 week)
Olivier

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Let us know what size nano you are going to, we have a ton of equipment for nanos we are going to be selling soon.

Sounds like good compromise. You still get to reef, but in a somewhat restrained way.
It's important to know when to stop, cut the losses, heed the signs and most important - have peace with DA BOSS.

Olivier my offer still stands for the tank, if you want it is yours and technically it is a nano.

I bet if I deliver it personally Da Boss won't complain much :)