• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pacific East Aquaculture Visit

howze01

NJRC Member
Are you driving Brian? It says about 4 hours from us. If you don't want to drive I can too. Just don't know how you would fare in my car for 4 hours.

So, leaving at 7AM from Bridgewater. Anyone in?

Kevin, Brian(briz) we could all mneetup here in quailridge or in pheasant hollow since we all know where both of them are & we're close enough to the turnpike. I don't know who's got the biggest car but i know mine's probably the smallest(2010 VW GTI)
hit me up

kevin

NJRC Member
We can take my company car. 03 Subaru Outback. Fits 5, but 4 comfortably.. unless you're a midget like me.

does a fat midget count? lol. so there's room for one more in the area if anybody wants to ride with us. or 5 if you pay kevin off(imo give him a zoo frag & he'd take 8 people in the car)

howze01

NJRC Member
I'll give you my My Clementines and Utter Chaos if you kick everyone else out and let me sleep in the backseat on the way Kevin.:cool:

kevin

NJRC Member
does a fat midget count? lol. so there's room for one more in the area if anybody wants to ride with us. or 5 if you pay kevin off(imo give him a zoo frag & he'd take 8 people in the car)

loll

I'll give you my My Clementines and Utter Chaos if you kick everyone else out and let me sleep in the backseat on the way Kevin.:cool:

LOL. I'll put the rear seats down so you can lay down.

howze01

NJRC Member
I will either go with Brian or I'm sure CJ will go so I can drive my car for us if need be. I think Flare's in with us too.

anyone in south jersey that wants to carpool? im right outside of camden

I believe we're all still meeting at Terri & Anthony's (adesimone1) down south in swedesboro and then rolling out from there to MD. I'm sure somebody could scoop you up on the way down.

since that hasn't been confirmed here, are we all still meeting down at your place adesimone?
It'd be around 8-8:30 & hanging out until everybody gets there then heading out around 8:45-9:15 which puts us in MD around 11:15-11:45

sound like a plan?

kevin

NJRC Member
anyone in south jersey that wants to carpool? im right outside of camden

If we're meeting at Terri & Anthony's it's only about 30mins away(or so says mapquest). We have an extra seat in my car so far.

I believe we're all still meeting at Terri & Anthony's (adesimone1) down south in swedesboro and then rolling out from there to MD. I'm sure somebody could scoop you up on the way down.

since that hasn't been confirmed here, are we all still meeting down at your place adesimone?
It'd be around 8-8:30 & hanging out until everybody gets there then heading out around 8:45-9:15 which puts us in MD around 11:15-11:45

sound like a plan?

We've got 10 RSVP'd so far!