• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pacific East Aquaculture Visit

right now if we're planing on getting to anthony & terri's by 8:15-8:30 then we need to plan for 6:45-7 am leaving here so get some sleep the night before :) we can stop & get doughnuts & coffee on the way if we want

kevin

NJRC Member
right now if we're planing on getting to anthony & terri's by 8:15-8:30 then we need to plan for 6:45-7 am leaving here so get some sleep the night before :) we can stop & get doughnuts & coffee on the way if we want

shall be an early morning!

Ok guys I hate to do this but we are not going to be able to go. But you can still use our house for as a starting point. To much to do to get ready for the meeting on the 12th

Awww Damn. Well we can meetup somewhere or still goto anthony and Terri's I don't want to wake you guys up early if we don't have to.
Sent from my DROIDX

I know I'm new here but we can meet
In Belmar , NJ near the Walt Whitman bridge at Dunckin Doughnuts On route 168. So still on track just off 295. And don't have to bother Anthony and Terri so early morning. And can get a 2nd cup of coffee and doughnuts for the ride..

We are up early anyway. I can have coffee and donuts here.
you just want to show off the 150 cube a week ahead of schedule!

in all seriousness the least we can do is bring the donuts and coffee since we'll be invading your home for 20 mins or so.

It's coming down to the wire everybody. if you're on the fence now is the time to decide if you can make it. Brian needs a headcount by Thursday May 3rd.

Can't wait to see everybody there.
fyi for those that don't know the Anthony & Terri's address is listed on the calendar for next weeks "May meeting"

Kevin, ygpm

You guys might as well http J Fox's house if your heading down to Maryland already. Have a safe trip I'm sure PEA will accommodate you guys with some sweet eye candy

howze01

NJRC Member
You guys might as well http J Fox's house if your heading down to Maryland already. Have a safe trip I'm sure PEA will accommodate you guys with some sweet eye candy

Jae's buying so get whatever you want!!

And on that note, I have bad news. Not going to be able to go. Pretty effin' lame!

Bridgewater next to Jon, was going to bum a ride of him but now I need to find another ride. Any spot left? I would not bother and not go but I promised another member on here I would take his order from pacific east's order back with me so he can pick it up.