• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Picasso Clowns at Aqua Oceans

Don't know where I saw the post of someone looking for Picasso clowns but Steve at Aqua Oceans in Toms River has them and they are cheap :eek:

under $70 it was in the low 60's. I talked to him earlier, I'm heading there around 6-6:30 maybe I'll see you there Mike.

mott768 said:
under $70 it was in the low 60's. I talked to him earlier, I'm heading there around 6-6:30 maybe I'll see you there Mike.

Wholly CR_P batman if i didnt have to clowns already i would of been all over them the price is awesome and the fish are beautiful wanna adopt 2 clownfish?

Hey Tom,Mike,
Did you guys see the tiny hippo tang :eek:, I've never seen one that small,(about the size of a nickle). I picked up two Gobys,a Catalina,and a yellow headed sleeper. Dave

daveh285 said:
Hey Tom,Mike,
Did you guys see the tiny hippo tang :eek:, I've never seen one that small,(about the size of a nickle). I picked up two Gobys,a Catalina,and a yellow headed sleeper. Dave

He usually gets them in small like that they are cute i would like to have one if they werent such ich magnets. i really would like to get those 2 picassos though

Hey Dave,
Steve told me you stopped in, sorry I missed you, I picked up one of the Kole tangs.

Hey Mike you should have gotten those picasso's :)

I didn't get them :'( I already have 2 pairs (blacks and percs) in my 120 and a mating pair in my 80, I just setup my 29 gallon again and when it's stable I'll be getting a pair of grade A's from him.

mott768 said:
Hey Dave,
Steve told me you stopped in, sorry I missed you, I picked up one of the Kole tangs.

if i can find someone to adopt my 2 clowns i will LOL you want them tom

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hirobo said:
mott768 said:
Hey Dave,

Just set that hex tank up in a corner and you can get them. :D

panmanmatt said:
Hirobo said:
mott768 said:
Hey Dave,

i just might come over and help me!!!

panmanmatt said:
Hirobo said:
mott768 said:
Hey Dave,

There you go Mike, now you have a place for them, just make sure you get there tomorrow when he opens ;)

mott768 said:
panmanmatt said:
Hirobo said:
mott768 said:
Hey Dave,

There you go Mike, now you have a place for them, just make sure you get there tomorrow when he opens ;)

you come over and help me too LOL

can you please give me this guys number i want a pair of mated onxy clowns or have him pm i live in cape may and will make the drive if he could get them in thanks alot

daveh285 said:
I can bring the pizza! 8)

Tom, did Steve put the Urchins in his "algae" tank? ;D

sounds like a plan :) not sure if he did, I told him to get some mollies ;)

electricman said:
can you please give me this guys number i want a pair of mated onxy clowns or have him pm i live in cape may and will make the drive if he could get them in thanks alot

Aqua Oceans
(732) 363-7907
2175 Route 9
Toms River, NJ

I picked up one of those tiny hippos about a month ago from him.I was a little leary at first, but in a short time he grew about 1/2" and is a fat little thing.I also grabbed a kole tang last week that is doing great.I'll think nothing of driving 75 minutes to buy fish from him.
Ralph