• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pnoy's Cube

Steve what is the blck tubing in this picture ?
008-5.jpg

JerseyWendy said:
WOW Steve! It's coming along so quickly. And look at all that awesome equipment. Yep, it'll be the knock out of all knock outs. ;D

I just finished aquascaping and I nedver thought it will be hard. I will post a pic once its start to clear up..

thanks Wendy

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The black cable is a ground wire, grounding the cold to hot water.

Coming along Steve.

Steve and family thank you for your hospitality while we were there , it is a pleasure to help you get the cube going anything else you need a hand with it just lmk and ill be there .

camz28 said:
Steve and family thank you for your hospitality while we were there , it is a pleasure to help you get the cube going anything else you need a hand with it just lmk and ill be there .

Ralph what you did already for me is enough... Thank you !

Ok I managed to fill up the tank but the temp is still 73 . I did some aquascaping and for now it will stay like that till I can think of something again. ( spend 3 hrs ) aquascaping and now I know that its hard when u go from upgrade to downgrade :lol2:.. Anyway tomorrow I will fill up the co2 since it only has a little bit on it left from the previous owner. Here are some pics

T5's on
014-6.jpg

MH and T5
016-3.jpg

taaaaaaaa-daaaaaaaaaaa

017-6.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

nyfireman3097 said:
Looks good so far.... Only thing I would do though Steve is lower the T5's closer to the top of the tank
The previous owner set that T5 and I can see why he put it all the way or should O say level on the lumenarc as it might cover both side f he put it lower...

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Saw Steve’s (sgarron), tank up close and personal...absolutely phenomenal build...first class. Glad to see pnoy continued the build thread. Great tank...keep it going pnoy! Definitely want to see pic’s.

redfishbluefish said:
Saw Steve’s (sgarron), tank up close and personal...absolutely phenomenal build...first class. Glad to see pnoy continued the build thread. Great tank...keep it going pnoy! Definitely want to see pic’s.

Thanks ill make him proud ;)

You are making me proud. VERY SAD about giving it up, but it went to a very good home. Let me know how that BK works out. I never got to see it in action. :'(

Steve,
the tank is going well. it looks good on pictures. I can not believe it. only ONE day to get thing up and running. It tooks me almost 2 years to get my tank up and running (just lazy) and still nothing work yet.

thank you for your hospitality and show me one or two things about saltwater fish techniques. I also learn a new phrase in english that I will remember and will teach my kid when he about your daughter right now. "that is daddy seat" is really a crack the cold at the lunch table. Ralph was scared by Tara :) 57 years old man vs. 8 years old girl. 8 years old girl got her grip and won. :)

I left your house and about 5 mins into driving, i remember that I did not check your faulty kitchen outlet. I hope MikeM help you on this. completely forget.

sgarron said:
You are making me proud. VERY SAD about giving it up, but it went to a very good home. Let me know how that BK works out. I never got to see it in action. :'(

Steve- thanks a lot. about the BK not sure its not skimming anything yet hooked it up lastnight and up to this point no skim just bubbles ( Maybe still needs to break in ).. not sure but if this beast dont do any good I know I will be mad :D...

deadcpu said:
Steve,
the tank is going well. it looks good on pictures. I can not believe it. only ONE day to get thing up and running. It tooks me almost 2 years to get my tank up and running (just lazy) and still nothing work yet.

thank you for your hospitality and show me one or two things about saltwater fish techniques. I also learn a new phrase in english that I will remember and will teach my kid when he about your daughter right now. "that is daddy seat" is really a crack the cold at the lunch table. Ralph was scared by Tara :) 57 years old man vs. 8 years old girl. 8 years old girl got her grip and won. :)

I left your house and about 5 mins into driving, i remember that I did not check your faulty kitchen outlet. I hope MikeM help you on this. completely forget.

Oliver Thanks again and yes that was funny..and My daughter is not 8, only 4 yrs old and she is well trained by daddy :D

pnoyreefer said:
sgarron said:

Steve- thanks a lot. about the BK not sure its not skimming anything yet hooked it up lastnight and up to this point no skim just bubbles ( Maybe still needs to break in ).. not sure but if this beast dont do any good I know I will be mad :D...

Good luck with it. It should be pretty wicked on that tank. It didn't come with a manual but you can find it here:
http://www.royal-exclusiv.de/forum/...ung und Wartungsanleitung Mini BK 8 07_gb.pdf

sgarron said:
pnoyreefer said:
sgarron said:

Good luck with it. It should be pretty wicked on that tank. It didn't come with a manual but you can find it here:
http://www.royal-exclusiv.de/forum/...ung und Wartungsanleitung Mini BK 8 07_gb.pdf
I hope so .. I will post it once it starts skimmin :D

nice setup steve!

can't wait to see that thing packed- you comin to the meeting on sunday? i'm bringin the thorite there for the pillars

concept3 said:
nice setup steve!

can't wait to see that thing packed- you comin to the meeting on sunday? i'm bringin the thorite there for the pillars

Merv,
Will try my best to go this month meeting ...thanks