• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Possible club trip - The where? poll

Where do you want to go

• Dr. Mac's (Pacific East Aquaculture)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • LI Aquarium (Hopefully with a small behind the scenes tour )

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Camden Aquarium (again with possible behind the scenes tour)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other - please comment in the thread

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LFS? Dr macs has green houses of frag tanks I have never saw any LFS with that
Plus you can buy stuff I would think that would be a better reason to go there other then an aquarium where you just walk out the door with a stuffed animal IMO

To me, Dr Mac would be like going to a LFS. I think for a trip, an aquarium would be much better

LFS? Dr macs has green houses of frag tanks I have never saw any LFS with that
Plus you can buy stuff I would think that would be a better reason to go there other then an aquarium where you just walk out the door with a stuffed animal IMO

When we went to Dr. Macs a few years back it was a great time! It is basically visiting a LFS, but it's a much more interesting LFS than anything we have. Dan's not wrong the green house for all the frags is pretty cool and something we should definitely make a trip for.
Let's see how the LI trip works out, maybe we can do 2 trips a year with the club and Dr. Macs could be the 2nd.