• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

POST your MUGSHOTS!

C

concept3

because sometimes I get "SOOOO  you're concept3..." (as they look down at me)   and I'm usually thinking  "I guess you were expecting someone taller than 5' 3"?

SO here I am folks!  Post yours if you dare...........

55gallondrum.jpg

okay okay, you could barely see my face there, so here's a better shot.  don't mind the thing I'm holding up.

700by495may1120006.jpg

This is me, concept3 also known as MERV!

Let's see your mugshots!!!

C

concept3

francis, upload it to the gallery and then right click on the picture (needs to be under a certain file size, it won't upload if it's too big)

after right clicking, go to properties and then click on that.

then you will see the URL of the picture.

copy the url adress (http:// ww w. njreefers.org/gallery/alb ums/........................._5 .JPG)

and then wrap around the image tags which are these: [img ]http://paste url here[/im g]

or you could upload the pics to photobucket dot com, they already have the image tags on them ;D

Merv mine is bigger, yours is just perception ;D
Striper002.jpg

When I'm not playing with my fishes I'm tailgating somewhere :eek:
JimmyBuffettJune62006065.jpg

FRANCIS

edit: name in bold

C

concept3

okay guys, don't let the fish posts intimidate you.

how about the rest of the 80 members? I still go to meetings and ask other people "who's that" and I sometimes say "so you're....."

come on! more mugshots! more mugshots!

C

concept3

so uh, saltwaterforlife= the name to match that would be.......... *drum roll*

awesome!

We fish the Ontario tribs in the fall for steelhead, brown and rainbow trout... along with the salmon. That steelhead there is from a creek near pulaski, NY.

Best I could find on hubby's laptop until I get my computer set up... I'm the one in white ;)  Granted it's a few yrs old and pre baby weight.
cc.jpg

Candi

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Only 8 pictures so far?!? We have a lot more members than that!

Merv... I think you should start going through all your old pic's and just start posting them up! ;D

This is me on a boat ride to the Boston aquarium a couple of years ago at MACNA. Can you tell I have a good buzz going?
It’s the only pic I have without Lobophyllia bits and saltwater on my face… :)

780124371_l.jpg