• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

purple tangs $150 08731

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
The two purples in my qt look good and are swimming and eating great no signs of any problems.
they are also being treated with copper

Hey do you guys have any pics of the fish you received? I was curious of the quality from nyaquatics as I almost purchased a purple tang from them a few weeks back.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Hey do you guys have any pics of the fish you received? I was curious of the quality from nyaquatics as I almost purchased a purple tang from them a few weeks back.

I got 3 bangaii cardinals and 1 hippo tang. They are all great, healthy and eating like champs

Attachments

• DDFCE52E-9C8A-4BD4-95FA-1A8E79C3306E.jpeg
    DDFCE52E-9C8A-4BD4-95FA-1A8E79C3306E.jpeg
    920.1 KB · Views: 6
  • D7798FA0-412D-43D5-838D-6B6AAF4F2E0C.jpeg
    D7798FA0-412D-43D5-838D-6B6AAF4F2E0C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
mine are still skittish. just put a light bulb on there now. give it a few hours or maybe a day or so and I'll send pictures. overall the fish appear to be in good health. not extraordinarily skinny, but the tangs are small so they aren't "fat"

I am a bit concerned about the freckled as he is the most reclusive, however I have a uv and already have copper up to 1.0. I am considering not increasing copper further until I see him get a bit more comfortable in the tank. they have been destroying the nori I put in the tank. the purples and hippo go right after the frozen food I've been putting in but I'm going to have to put a chair in front of the tank and watch them for a few hours to figure what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.