• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Raccioppi83's 40 Breeder Reef

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Still have this tank man? It's been months since the last update. You still around?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yea. I I still got it. I just added a brittle star and a cleaner shrimp last week. The lps corral are not doing great. No growth yet. The softies are ok. I’ve been working on the tank, and reduced the nuisance algae, and the lps coral seem to be responding favorably. I think if I keep it up, they will be successful.

Yeah this tank is still up. I went away 2x and relied on my step bro to man the tank and something happened both times that virtually crashed my tank. The 2nd time my ATO bucket ran dry and my return pump was sucking air. Lost my rainbow lobo and trachy... and just about all my euphyllia. I have tons of mushrooms now and slowly converting everything to a nice leather tank.