• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAFFLE FRAGS DONATIONS gone wrong

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Soo. This is the infomus Brain that Merve saved? Great job Merve.

Absolutely amaizing job Merv. You should give yourself a pat on that back for that recovery job on the brain. It looked like another couple of days in prison and it was going to die. It is sad that some people look at coral as just that, coral. They do not see the beauty and fragility that these animals have. I see those pictures and think, I hope this guy doesn't have a dog.

Re:RAFFLE FRAGS

delafe said:
Pretty slimmy of the guy. He should be made to pay for the loses. If the club is incorporated there may be some recourse. He could face criminal charges. If he does not pay someone should look into it...

-Alfred

concept3 said:
All 8 frags accounted for. Unfortunately, this is all that I received.

3 frags of purple nana (?)
2 frags of blasto?
1 teeny colony of Pink pocillopra?
1 hunk of semi-dead brain coral with Zoos
1 4" X 2" piece of rock with 1 1/2 ricordea on it and some Zoos

Years later...

I have the main Blasto colony still and I now have a ton of those rics (orange with blue rim) I guess all good things come back in the end... Picked up a Rhomboid wrasse today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D