• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP 2019 Volunteers

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Does that work the same on Friday too [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friday is a vendor set up day. Some vendors may be willing to sell on that day. Others may not be able to sell on that day or may choose not to. Just respect the vendors wishes.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
You can definitely look around on Friday.

Thank you for letting me know. The reason I ask is cause I saw that if you bought the diamond pass you got to come to a show at 2:30 on Friday so I figured some vendors might be selling stuff but I’ll make sure to be respectful and well mannered. As well as my charming self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. As prez and being in direct contact with rap reps. I failed to communicate how pleased everyone was with us (except for Friday low attendance). They were so pleased.

Here is some excerpts from emails.

On Jun 5, 2019, at 5:10 PM, <info@reefapaloozashow.net> <info@reefapaloozashow.net> wrote:

Hi Edwin,

We were wondering how many club members you expect to have available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday (each day)? I know we need a few more on Friday than we do the other days. Also, will Mike Andrew be coming? We’d like his help with the line on Saturday and Sunday if he will be there. He did a great job last year!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Another.

Honestly, everything was really good. Everyone did a great job helping out and everyone was courteous and considerate. We know it’s long days sitting there not doing much, and we do greatly appreciate the help. The gentleman we had in the morning both days asking people if they were buying cash tickets or had pre-sale tickets was a great help! He really stepped up and filled a spot that was very much needed, without being asked. His help really moved things along with the line. I wish I was better at remembering names!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Last one.

A big thank you again to the club and we all just really appreciate you all being there and helping out. We hope you’ll be there again next year!

Regards,

Kristine Turnier

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
This won’t happen again. I will post all commentary as soon as I get them

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
To my Friday folks

We will need all volunteers to arrive at/around 11-11:30am so that we can start with the goodie bags. If there are vendors that require assistance setting up, we will assign some folks to work with them instead.

Myself, @ecambero @amado , @nano1908 @deepblue68 @Omgnotyouagain @Canadia_eh @julie

You all have my number, so if anything changes, please feel free to contact me.

Can everyone mention here please confirm that they can arrive in this time frame. I need to let RAP know by 3pm today.