• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP NY

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
last year i picked up a clownfish and a small BTA for $5ea. For corals, I try to atleast make 1 purchase from the attending club sponsors. Nothing crazy, something cheap this way i can spread the wealth.

You will always see alot of high end stuff (like bounce mushrooms and candy basslets) at RAP with hefty price tags on them, but if you walk around you'll defiantly find really good deals on goods and livestock at this event.

last year i picked up a clownfish and a small BTA for $5ea. For corals, I try to atleast make 1 purchase from the attending club sponsors. Nothing crazy, something cheap this way i can spread the wealth.

You will always see alot of high end stuff (like bounce mushrooms and candy basslets) at RAP with hefty price tags on them, but if you walk around you'll defiantly find really good deals on goods and livestock at this event.

I only know a handful of sponsors for us. It may be a good idea to make a thread around the time of RAP just letting everyone know who the vendors are and encouraging everyone to swing by their booths to show we support them.

EDIT: Maybe they can even the sponsors themselves can chime in on the thread letting everyone know what's to look forward to at their booth!

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
RAP gets better and better every year. So the way it usually works is Saturday your going to find that one of a kind coral or fish. Stuff you've never seen before. Sunday is the day your more likely to get the deals and vendors and manufacturers don't want to bring anything back home. Last year we even sold our frag tank at the end of the show LOL.