• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefapalooza

DangerDave

NJRC Member
My son and I were there Saturday. It's been years since I've been there, but it did seem smaller than last time though. I'm glad to hear the event had good attendance and good vendor results!

Question: Anyone have a vendor list or know who the guy was?

I talked to a guy from Florida who was a wholesaler/coral farmer. He was towards the back right corner. Trying to figure out who he was, I'd like to reach out to him.

Thanks!
Here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_2915.png
    IMG_2915.png
    755.9 KB · Views: 13

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Went with my son Saturday and he had a great time. I will say the show had a different “feel” than it used too but that just may be me getting old and having to keep an eye on a 4 year old who wants to see everything as fast as possible. Wound up getting a kryptonite shroom and some Berghia from tusi, if you haven’t checked him out you should and a jack o lantern lepto from wwc. Also my son picked out a cool piece of art for his room.

IMG_8723.jpegIMG_8722.jpegIMG_8738.jpeg