• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Regarding NJRC Member Status:

Welcome to the group Reefaholic !

Where in NJ are you located ?

Bob, I did get an application a while back, but seem to have misplaced my copy during our move. Would you mind emailing me the form again and info too please.
Shilo_1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Shilo

I live in Rahway.
I have not received any membership paper work. Were they going to be e-mailed? When and where is the next meeting. I like to try and make it.

Michael

Hello,
I am a new member (Dec 04) and I just had to register again. The site didn't remember my Name or password. What's up. I guess I'll just straiten things out at the meeting tommorow.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi All I'm New To NJRC (well I paid.. Hopefully that means I am a member) :)

I just wanted to know if there is something I need to do to Have the NJRC Member status under my name.

Thanks!

-Brian

I've e-mailed an application, paid on PayPal and used the same e-mail both times. May I please be granted member status? ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
I've e-mailed an application, paid on PayPal and used the same e-mail both times. May I please be granted member status? ;D

Got your app and payment (thank you!) Will get that access granted ASAP!!

to Phyl n yall all at NJRC.........just recieved my wishes for a great new year n my Mbr Card ( which is good untill 7/06 ) i hope to make Mtgs. in my Area ( Tinton Falls ) this new year....... and hope every one enjors fully.. NJRC :) again thanks for all ................ cw.