• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Riddle's Anyone?

This one is probably my favorite riddle of all time:

A man lives on the 10 floor of a high rise apartment building. Everyday on his way to work he rides the elevator to the ground floor and exits the building. On his way home from work he rides the elevator the 8th floor and then takes the stairs to the 10th floor, except if it's raining outside then he takes the elevator to the 10th floor. Why?

PM if you know the answer and feel free to post yes or no questions.

momof6kids said:
Sorry Carlo, wrong answer. :(

Ouch your right. Had it said "Some zadohs bould be zingzags" then it would work but it didn't see that. I rushed it without thinking that not all the pugwigs that are kahoots would have to be zadohs.

Forget about the coffee. Try it after drinking all evening. :)

Carlo

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
3 All Kahoots are Pudwigs?

Chris, good riddle. Sadly I couldn't figure it out, so I peaked at the answer (darn Google).

Phyl said:

Chris, good riddle. Sadly I couldn't figure it out, so I peaked at the answer (darn Google).

it's definately not an easy one which is why it's one of my favorites. i only got this one after several clues and a ton of guessing and questions.

cmsurfr22 said:
Phyl said:

it's definately not an easy one which is why it's one of my favorites. i only got this one after several clues and a ton of guessing and questions.

Disproving the false ones is very easy - just build a small contra-example. Giving a real mathematical proof of the right one is a bit harder :-\ (specially if, after 15 years of not doing that stuff, you get very rusty like me :'( )