• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rob's time for an upgrade 180

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I believe so, after an initial alk spike I had a pretty hefty phosphate spike where phosphate was as high as 22.
I believe this was the main reason for the RTN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Well a little update, the tank seems to have hit its groove all corals doing well fish happy and healthy. Numbers where I kind of like them.
With the tear down of Petes (zippy69) tank and his gracious generosity my tank went from a barren wasteland to a nice looking tank.
I know I haven't been around lately summer is a time for outside activities and cruise control for the tank. Here's a couple bad cell phone pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439212577.347705.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439212587.887471.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439212597.958305.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439212608.665173.jpg

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Thanks guys what a transformation the tank makes me smile again I hope it stays stable and continues to grow

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Tank is awesome corals growing into each other. I know I haven't been to involved with the club for a long while but I poke in from time to time. I'll try to post a couple recent pics.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Awesome rob! Glad to hear all is well with the tank. It looks amazing.

Thanks guys it's really on cruise control I really haven't done to much to it just maintenance I've been really lucky.

Good to know you are ok and to see how well your tank is doing Rob, keep in touch buddy.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk