• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling my setup (FISH FIRST) (East Brunswick)

kevin

NJRC Member
I heard from AJ that you are getting out. Sorry to see it happen but I can say I 100% understand! Glad you passed the Harlies along, I loved those guys. Best of luck to you and the wifey. Buy a house and I will help you set up the rock right the first time!;)

Thanks John! I too understand why you got out of it also... when you first got out.. I was like "he's crazy!!!!!!".. now I completely understand.

IMG_1217-Copy_zpsb2f1e2d0.jpg

This nem hasn't moved. The other one moved off the giant rock right after acclimation and is hidden on the other side of a different rock. Thanks again!!

awesome!!

kevin

NJRC Member
2x) Radions: $350each (1 sold one Left)
Reef Octopus NWB200 8” Pinwheel In Sump Protein Skimmer (few months old): $200 (pending sold)
neptune apex full w/ extra pH probe: $350 (display is not working.. one day I unplugged it & the screen wouldn't turn back on. I haven't bothered to call neptune to trouble shoot it because I run it through my wireless) (pending sold)
mag 9.5: $50
ecotech battery backup: $100
BRS 5stage RODI $100 (pending sold)
Neptune Breakout Box $20 (pending sold)
75g w/ dual overflows 40g sump & stand & with piping ($150)
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor Dual w/ Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 pump : $40

Foscam Fi9820w Black Hd H.264 it's brand new. They sent me the WRONG firmware to update it.. and I flashed it and bricked the camera. They sent me a new replacement and I haven't used it.
$100
http://foscam.us/products/foscam-fi9820w-megapixel-wireless-ip-camera-94.html

kevin

NJRC Member
giving this a little bump-
i'm going to get more stuff up soon.. just waiting till the weekend when I have time to organize

Kevin how did that red LED work out for you in the fuge. I've been thinking about putting mine back online, so I may be interested in it

kevin

NJRC Member
Kevin how did that red LED work out for you in the fuge. I've been thinking about putting mine back online, so I may be interested in it

It did quite well with growing chaeto. I did start to have a little bit of hair algae start to grow... so I cut down the hours. I don't know if it was because of the light or something else.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Too many Kevin's. lol. Looks awesome. Thanks for holding it greybolt looks like you're doing a great job! Can't wait to see it in my tank

Too many Kevin's. lol. Looks awesome. Thanks for holding it greybolt looks like you're doing a great job! Can't wait to see it in my tank
This thing is sick looking under my Vegas.. You won't be disappointed!!!
Here is a night shot with just moonlights
381F7F27-29F2-4F33-8C16-6DAD121E5DE8-23270-000009013FF4C4D2.jpg

kevin

NJRC Member
This thing is sick looking under my Vegas.. You won't be disappointed!!!
Here is a night shot with just moonlights

I can see this going "missing" saturday morning when I come to pick it up.

I also have Hanna Calcium Checker & Phosphate Checker
Calcium checker is missing the vial

$35each + free shipping!

kevin

NJRC Member
packages sent.

Hanna Calcium Checker checker is missing the vial $35 shipped
Hanna Phosphate Checker Calcium (SOLD)

Reef Octopus NWB200 8” Pinwheel In Sump Protein Skimmer (few months old): $200
mag 9.5: $50
ecotech battery backup: $100
BRS 5stage RODI $100 (pending )
Neptune Breakout Box $20 (pending )
75g w/ dual overflows 40g sump & stand & with piping ($150)
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor Dual w/ Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 pump : $40
Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix + another bag: I would buy the 200g box and dump the packages into the reef crystals bucket. Pretty sure it's full.. + I have another bag full $35

Last edited: