• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September 30days Photos

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Guys a couple of days ago I posted that I was going to post a picture of my tank everyday for the month of September. With today being September 1st I am starting with this photo. Please watch this thread for the photos.

Date - September 1st.
Photo Name -
Sleeping Time
20160901_060224.jpg

As most of you guys know. This is my 54g corner mix reef tank. The tank has been running since January 2015. This shot was taken early this morning while everything in the tank is "sleeping".

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Date: September 6th
Photo Name: Blue voodoo
IMG_20160906_180515.jpg

My blue voodoo is by far one of my favorite corals in my tank. This thing is growing nicely and I can't wait for it to really take off.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
TIGS! Not planning to hijack this, but we should make this a monthly thing and have folks post a pic a day in a single thread.
Trying to come up with a creative naming concept for a forum for your idea but, as I have a rare day off tomorrow, I've have had more than 4 generous servings of Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky : The Whisky Exchange , which is ASTOUNDING.
Heretofore, I'm at the point where I shall not be able to type the word heretofore any longer, and must stop trying to create clever topic thread titles, as I am semi-drunk I have no doubt they all suck, and any further attempt will be suckier as my judgement diminishes..
As I begin to get dizzy, I shall go forth and chill on the couch awaiting my hangover.
Great concept. Great pics.

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
TIGS! Not planning to hijack this, but we should make this a monthly thing and have folks post a pic a day in a single thread.
Trying to come up with a creative naming concept for a forum for your idea but, as I have a rare day off tomorrow, I've have had more than 4 generous servings of Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky : The Whisky Exchange , which is ASTOUNDING.
Heretofore, I'm at the point where I shall not be able to type the word heretofore any longer, and must stop trying to create clever topic thread titles, as I am semi-drunk I have no doubt they all suck, and any further attempt will be suckier as my judgement diminishes..
As I begin to get dizzy, I shall go forth and chill on the couch awaiting my hangover.
Great concept. Great pics.

Mark that is a good idea and I was hoping another member would do October. Hey maybe we can do a 'tag'/'challenge' system where at the end of the month the person tag/challenge another member to do the next month.

Enjoy your day off and hopefully your hang over isn't too bad lol.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Date: September 9th
Photo Name: sump
IMG_20160910_064845.jpg

Sorry that I am a day late on this photo. Here is my sump which holds my heater, skimmer, reactor pump, and return pump.