• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September 30days Photos

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Date: September 12th
Photo Name: Powder Brown Tang
20160912_195032.jpg

This is my Powder Brown Tang. He has been in my tank for a little over a year now. No that is not ich on him it's his fin.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The powder brown i had did not get along with my kole tang and eventually i had to sell him. Good looking fish though, I'm also glad i picked up a nem, same as yours, they add some nice color and motion to the tank.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I had that issue at first with my Yellow and Powder. The second I added the powder my yellow went nuts. I pulled my yellow guy out for 6 days and then put him back in. They have been best of friends since then (well over a year) a couple of time I see them tail whip each other but nothing too crazy.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Date: September 19th
Photo Name: DIY controller
20160919_180808.jpg

You guys already know about my controller but adding a photo of it anyway lol.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Date: September 21st
Photo Name: PJ Cardinal
20160921_185903.jpg

I feel bad for this guy cause when ever I add something new (like a coral or a fish) my Powder Brown Tang attacks this guy.