• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Since we're talking TV... LOST anyone?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If Locke is Dead...I'm going to be PISSED!

What did everyone think of Jacob? Did anyone notice him sitting in the chair when he shot Ben across the room?

I'm back to seriously thinking they're on Avalon, or some equivalent of such.

Think about it. Dead people walking around like they're alive. Mystical healing properties. And I'm convinced the Island (or, really, islands) move (think about it- they need a beacon to find the island, and compasses don't really work). At first, I was thinking it was related to a huge loadstone deposit, and, later, I was convinced it was the electromagnetic field by the Swan).

But, Locke can't die. Even the thing in the woods didn't seem able to kill him.... twice!

I'd cry.

ReefDrumz said:
If Locke is Dead...I'm going to be PISSED!

What did everyone think of Jacob? Did anyone notice him sitting in the chair when he shot Ben across the room?

Oh, by the by, I did see Jacob in the chair. He looked.... scraggly....

I think there's something seriously wrong with the island if Jacob is begging Locke for help. I mean, help from what? And, don't forget the line of weird schtuff outside the house. Like a salt circle keeping something out.... or something in.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Didn't notice the line of weird stuff...hmm that's interesting...I really need to get DVR!

I could also swear I saw that black smoke in the room for a second as well.

anyone notice that the guy ben saw in the woods as a boy is the same 'others' guy that helped locke and gave julia the orange juice? He hasn't aged...

Any thoughts on whose funeral it was?

Anyone else think that the mother and child Jack pulled from the car were Claire & Aron?

One thing that confused me (LOL ok more then one thing confused me but you know what I mean ;) )

Near the end, when Jack was taking the meds at the hospital and was then confronted by the other doctor.. he asked Jack how much he had to drink, and Jack commented "call my father down here and if I'm more drunk then he is fire me" now at the very end we find out this wasn't a flashback ... but Jacks dad died before he ever crashed on the island!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's a good point! I never thought about that...hmmm...

I'm thinking that it was Ben's Funeral... Also, who is the "he" that Kate refers to when she is talking to Jack at the end of the show? It would be too easy to assume it's Sawyer.

I'm thinking it's Hurley...lol

ReefDrumz said:
That's a good point! I never thought about that...hmmm...

I'm thinking that it was Ben's Funeral... Also, who is the "he" that Kate refers to when she is talking to Jack at the end of the show? It would be too easy to assume it's Sawyer.

I'm thinking it's Hurley...lol

I hate to say it but the mysterious "he" and the dead person could equally be Ben or Sawyer. But, whatever happens next season to get them off the island, it's got to be MAJORLY bad to make Jack act like that.

Kate shacking up with Hurley? She gets around but that's pretty bad!
Part of me thinks the he she has to get home to is ben for some reason.
The better question is why didn't she come back and go right to jail?

debfife said:
Kate shacking up with Hurley? She gets around but that's pretty bad!
Part of me thinks the he she has to get home to is ben for some reason.
The better question is why didn't she come back and go right to jail?

Because, after everything that happened, the airline probably either paid for her legal expenses to appease her and the rest of the survivors as a part of a settlement. Either that, or the courts convicted her as guilty but dropped the jailtime, or found her innocent, because, really, what jury is going to send a hero to jail?

ReefDrumz said:
Don't forget about Walt! What was that about?!

Iunno, but don't forget that both Sayid and whats-her-face-richy-mc-richrich (Shannon) say Walt when they both really needed to, and Bea told Michael that his son was very special.

So...
Who is in the casket (I bet we don't find out tonight)
Who stays on the Island?

How many commercials will there be?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ben is in the casket, Locke stays on the island and there will be 1/2 hour worth of commercials!

Cannot wait for tonight! Hope Locke isn't dead, but I'm still convinced that they're on Avalon and that the monster that destroys New York in Cloverfield is the giant smoke monster from the island!