• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some new 300 Pics....Hope you like it

How about some feedback.....What do you think? Been up for a year and 2 months.

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1132.jpg

DSCF1127.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

DSCF1125.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1128.jpg

I do have to say my aquascaping looks damn good ;D The green leather looks like it is settling in nicely. Great looking system a must see in person pics don't do it justice

Wow, Looks Great Bill!

I have not seen your tank in about a year or so.
Corals are looking like packed sardines, I guess you will need a bigger tank soon.
Must be from that sea salt and supplements that you are using?

Garry

Thanks for the comments....

Yeah Garry must be the salt and supplements....Been using them since I started this tank.

Bill....that is a beautiful tank! I was actually looking back on some of your posts that date to a year ago about this tank and was wondering about an update. Then I realized that I am going to see this soon. Looking forward to it!

Thanks sirfrag...I want to go back and look at those also I have to try and find them...Can you see a difference?

OK I found the pictures. Now i wish I never looked....Those are all my poor fish that died. Lost the entire tank...

Rbu1 said:
Thanks sirfrag...I want to go back and look at those also I have to try and find them...Can you see a difference?

OK I found the pictures. Now i wish I never looked....Those are all my poor fish that died. Lost the entire tank...

A difference in... The tank from last year to this year? I was wondering about the other fish too. Especially the puffer.

mr_X said:
that looks beautiful. btw- is that the shrimp funeral home next to it? :'(

You Doug....Whats up? Yes sorry to say it is the shrimp funeral home and now the nemo funeral home.....I have to keep telling my son the nemo and shrimp are hiding in the rock....I am going to try again soon.

SirFragalot said:
Rbu1 said:

A difference in... The tank from last year to this year? I was wondering about the other fish too. Especially the puffer.

Yeah a difference in the tank from last year to this year. All my fish in those pictures died.....Even the puffer and he was great. Did not bother a thing. I feed him by hand :'(

Rbu1 said:
SirFragalot said:
Rbu1 said:

Yeah a difference in the tank from last year to this year. All my fish in those pictures died.....Even the puffer and he was great. Did not bother a thing. I feed him by hand :'(

Sorry to hear that. What happened?? I know how you feel though. I lost just about everything at once over Christmas.....tank crash.

Wow everything looks great now. Nice rebound from your problems.
Must be in constant motion with all those softies.

Today, I had the pleasure of seeing this tank first hand and it is absolutely amazing!! I could have stared at it for hours. My Gold Banded Moroon Clown took to the BTA that I got from Bill within 4 minutes of it being in my tank and the shrooms opened up nicely. Bill...I appreciate the invitation and hospitality.

James