• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some new 300 Pics....Hope you like it

SirFragalot said:
Today, I had the pleasure of seeing this tank first hand and it is absolutely amazing!! I could have stared at it for hours. My Gold Banded Moroon Clown took to the BTA that I got from Bill within 4 minutes of it being in my tank and the shrooms opened up nicely. Bill...I appreciate the invitation and hospitality.

James

Thanks James. It was a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything else please let me know.....As you know I am loaded with Anthelia and Xenia.

BILL

Rbu1 said:
SirFragalot said:
Today, I had the pleasure of seeing this tank first hand and it is absolutely amazing!! I could have stared at it for hours. My Gold Banded Moroon Clown took to the BTA that I got from Bill within 4 minutes of it being in my tank and the shrooms opened up nicely. Bill...I appreciate the invitation and hospitality.

James

Thanks James. It was a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything else please let me know.....As you know I am loaded with Anthelia and Xenia.

BILL

I'm sorry...did you say "free"?? HAHAHAHHA!!

SirFragalot said:
Rbu1 said:
SirFragalot said:

James

Well nothig in this hobby is free....But I can give you a good price on anthelia....Large pieces of it and maybe some xenia stalks you would have to let them mount to something.

BILL

I'm sorry...did you say "free"?? HAHAHAHHA!!

Not sure what that large leather is called. There is three of them right next to each other each a different color green.