• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SPS turning white ,, don't know why?

I hope it's not RTN, I WORK SO HARD ON KEEPING UP WITH TANK MAINTENANCE. never neglect, always change water every 2 Weeks, clean skimmer 2 times a week change filter socks as often as needed just don't get it why this is happening with all levels on point..@trio91

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I hope it's not RTN, I WORK SO HARD ON KEEPING UP WITH TANK MAINTENANCE. never neglect, always change water every 2 Weeks, clean skimmer 2 times a week change filter socks as often as needed just don't get it why this is happening with all levels on point..@trio91
I honestly don't know. Frag it into pieces to see if your can save it. It may help reveal the actual problem

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Cut that white piece out 1st and inspect it the best you can. Its dead already so you cant really do harm at this point. What i would do, just to be safe would be to frag some live pieces that r around the white. Just to prevent whatever it from spreading.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk