• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Start of my aquapod - help as i progress

maybe you need a half dozen of the pom poms - then on any given night you'll see one of them! ;)

They are neat looking - now I have to go google and get more info. I was thinking my next tank would be "crab-less" but waldo makes me think otherwise. ;D

Haha great idea! They really are fascinating. He really doesnt bother much in the tank but sometimes does harass my nassarius snails.

Way to go G! Nice looking tank! Getting better every time I see it. That extra rock really makes the difference. Can't wait to see some NEW FTS's! Ahemm ( cough cough ). Keep them coming. I like to see progress!

Good stuff.. Really Good Stuff!

Thanks Phyl and Mynd. I looked at a bunch of aquascapes and if you notice my first aquascape was so much different. This one is a keeper though. That extra rock added some more height that I wanted to for light demanding coral.

I just started using Kent Marine Pro Buffer dKH since my dkh has been low. I have been sticking to my 2G water changes weekly and dosing phyto once a week as well.

Some new frags (Thanks Pnoy)

My first acan - Is there a specific name for this?

Birdsnest (trying out SPS)

Unknown Zoas – Anyone know the name? Hard to see but it has orange skirt and center

Crayolas and devils armor zoas

Unknown Zoas – Not the best picture or angle

Thanks for looking!

Congrats on the Acan...Everything looks good and healthy....Glad to see that the Blasto fit in quite nicely where you placed it.

Dom

Update!
Last week I accidently dropped maybe 15-25ml of chemicals for testing. I did a 2g water change right after and ran carbon for a few days. I lost my pom pom crab and just recently replaced it with an emerald crab.

Also picked up this guy a few weeks ago. Its cool to see him clean my clowns here and there.

Acan again

New acan

Tyree Ponape Birdsnest still coloring up

Zoas

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have one that actually eats anything we put in the tank small enough for him. Very cute fish. He's about the 4th one we've had (yeah, suckers). We have the one with the yellow stripe.

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it. Like Phyl said, they eat a lot. So far he has eaten frozen mysis, cyclopeeze, and live brine shrimp. He really is cool to watch.

Well it has been a month! Where are some updates? Photos Please?! :D LOL I wanna see some updates.. Hello?? Anyone home? Is this thing on?? PHO TOS...

LOL>> How's about an update there G? Looking forward to some progress photos.. :D