• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Super Cereal Official Meeting Announcement Thread for the June 28th club meeting (TM)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Also depending on the crowd, we might be having some beer and bourbon tastings.

I noticed that kyle already RSVP'D us. Ill be bringing either buffalo chicken dip or guacamole dip! If were really lucky and im very productive this week, ill shoot for both. But I can promise you one !

I noticed that kyle already RSVP'D us. Ill be bringing either buffalo chicken dip or guacamole dip! If were really lucky and im very productive this week, ill shoot for both. But I can promise you one !
Better be the Buffalo chicken if only one...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice so I am going to follow through with the grilling as far as food goes (burgers, dogs, sausages to totally rip off Darren). Beer and other alcohol are totally covered so we are good to go there. Finger foods and deserts sound amazing, the cake you brought up in the RSVP thread sounds perfect.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Raffle frags are coming in from Cherry corals. I also spoke to Ultimate coral and ACC who know the meeting is this Saturday, and I will leave it at that.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Raffle frags are coming in from Cherry corals. I also spoke to Ultimate coral and ACC who know the meeting is this Saturday, and I will leave it at that.

^ that's awesome

Hey guys I have an extra birdsnest from pete that I can give to whoever wants it. I cant remember what color it is its still coloring up in my tank.

Id also like to offer a free bangaii. please let me know by friday night if anyone wants it!

Hey guys I have an extra birdsnest from pete that I can give to whoever wants it. I cant remember what color it is its still coloring up in my tank.

Id also like to offer a free bangaii. please let me know by friday night if anyone wants it!
Raffle the birdsnest

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Less than 24 hours to go so get your rsvp's in, I will be going shopping in the morning. Did you members, take a look at the specials ultimate corals is putting up for the weekend, he is 20 mins from me. M and M corals is also donating some frags to the raffle, you can see them at our frag swap as well. ACC also looks like they are doing some I boxing and trop is across the street so that is always worth it. Lookin forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.