• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Super Cereal Official Meeting Announcement Thread for the June 28th club meeting (TM)

Less than 24 hours to go so get your rsvp's in, I will be going shopping in the morning. Did you members, take a look at the specials ultimate corals is putting up for the weekend, he is 20 mins from me. M and M corals is also donating some frags to the raffle, you can see them at our frag swap as well. ACC also looks like they are doing some I boxing and trop is across the street so that is always worth it. Lookin forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the meeting and am definitely stopping by UC. Mind if I stash some goodies in your frag tank during the meeting?

I have a bunch of stuff to bring (coral). Will see how much I can pack up after appointments to get down in time.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
If somebody has a PO4 checker can they bring it please? My low range is reading zero and I just don't think it's that low and would like to double check it. Thanks.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks guys. Awesome day. Thanks for hosting

Definitely had a blast and thanks again for the hospitality! ! Glad to have met some new friends and catch up with everyone else!

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I want to thank Nikki and Mike for opening their lovely home to us. Great food, drinks and conversations were had by all. It was an excellent meeting. Thank you.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting guys. My girlfriend and I had a blast. Food was great and it was great seeing everyone.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Sorry I missed you guys. Weekend traffic back from dc was less than favorable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk