• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Superbowl Party Sunday February 3, 2008

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're having a Superbowl Party on February 3rd. Bring the family. Hope to see you all there.

Where: 11 Knightsbridge Place, Jackson
Time: 5:00

What to bring: Adult beverages, appetizers/dips of any sorts, desserts... your favorite finger food!

Francis, Carol & the boys
Mike
Brian, Deb & Genevieve
Matt, Dawn & Crew

hmmm... i was just thinking, where am I going for the Superbowl....

Oh Jenn!!!! Can we go to...... :)

Will let you know a.s.a.p....

Better get those solar panels up ;) and heat that pool, could become the annual Superbowl Cannon Ball Contest at halftime :D

I am 99.8% certain the boys and I will be there, Carol has a 10% chance of getting off.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
Now who would be crazy enough to do something like that? ::)

I don't know, but we may just boot up the pool to find out!!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Too bad it's not on Saturday or earlier Sunday, We'd definatelly be there. Thanks so much for the invite.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Let's go New England Patriots

566_02_02_08_5_41_09.bmp

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm no Giants fan...But I would LOVE to see them beat the Pats.

Represent the NFC East!!

I know a lot of you northern guys/gals like the NJ (err NY) Giants but most of the central/southern people like the Eagles and since they are in the same division usually dislike every other division team.

With that said GO PATS! :)

Carlo

PS Pats are my Dad's favorite team so I've always like them as much as the "home" team Eagles.

Ligershark said:
MAVL666 said:
Let's go New England Patriots

566_02_02_08_5_41_09.bmp

Is this NJ Reefers Club or the Boston Reefers Society? They must be spying.

Actually it's like the vote for the Presidency, you can't stand one candidate so you vote for the other by default ;) Let's go New England Patriots I'm an Eagles fan :( by the way

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I want the Pats to win for the history. I want the Giants to win because they are the underdog. But, having grown up an Eagles fan, club bylaws prevent me from cheering for the Giants. So, GO PATS!!!