• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Superbowl Party Sunday February 3, 2008

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Go Zebras!!!!! Those guys in the black and white stripes always win. :D

I would so love to see the Giants ruin the Pats undefeated year.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I dunno...all these Eagles fans need to realize a Giant win is a win for NFC East!!

How can you root for an AFC Team?! Especially since the Pats beat on all of us this year.

:D :D No they beat on the skins 52-7, the Eagles taught the rest of the league how they could be beaten, although losing, the Eagles gave them their most difficult win of the season.

ReefDrumz said:
I dunno...all these Eagles fans need to realize a Giant win is a win for NFC East!!

How can you root for an AFC Team?! Especially since the Pats beat on all of us this year.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
billyr98 said:
where is Johns Cheering??

I just gone done jumping up and down! And to top it off, I had the Giants 7/Pats 4 in the office pool! Woohoo!

That was the greatest Superbowl i've ever seen! And I'm not even a Giant fan!!... I just despise the Patriots!!

JohnS_323 said:
I just gone done jumping up and down! And to top it off, I had the Giants 7/Pats 4 in the office pool! Woohoo!

My little brother won our pool .. $2000.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, it was fun! (and filling!)

Thanks!

((now I can go back to hating the Giants))

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks John and Phyl for having us over. It was a great time, too bad we had to leave early. 2 of the boys started falling asleep on the way home.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're glad everyone could make it. We always enjoy haning out with our reefing family. You left us with way too many leftovers, though! We're not gonna have to cook for a week.