• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tabling Acro Question

I also read that you got in from LA DDen.. so was it maricultured or in SPS ( also wild) . your salinity is also 1.023 which is a bit low as some sps keepers keep em on 1.025-1.026. I keep mine on 1.026 :)

dfm34 said:
If I had red bugs wouldn't effect my other Acro's too? My Yellow Acro is doing fine?

It may or may not affect other Acros, depending on how bad the situation is. But it's treatable.

Sean

pnoyreefer said:
I also read that you got in from LA DDen.. so was it maricultured or in SPS ( also wild) . your salinity is also 1.023 which is a bit low as some sps keepers keep em on 1.025-1.026. I keep mine on 1.026 :)

It was in the SPS section did not know that was wild also!!!! :mad: I am slowing bring my SG up salt in my ATO as of last night it was 1.024. I understand wild is harder to keep too!!!

Keep us updated with the progress... don't stress out but will tell you to stay away from wild colonies.. they may be cheap but the survival rate is not as good as Aquaculture pieces..

good luck

Thanks

I will keep that in mind stupid me thought the SPS section were not wild live and learn. I will keep you all posted and thanks for the advice.

Dan

Bad news my tabling acro did not make it came home the other day and it was white... RTN..... Good news is the Dr credited me even though i was a day past the stay alive guarantee. Not to self stay away from the wild!!!! :mad:

Can anyone recommend a nice SPS, for a sps newbie, I already have a yellow acro and two monti caps.

Thanks in advance