• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank is leaking - Need Help

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
sorry to hear wish I saw this early I could have came over to help. I'm off tomorrow and can come by let me know if you need me.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
All corals are safe in a good home. I still have to take the fish out and drain the tank. Have buckets placed under the leaks.

I plan to take down the tank tomorrow. If anyone wants to come down to help that would be great. I will get a 150 gallon tote tomorrow and transfer all the fish into it. I really want to safe what I can.

All corals are safe in a good home. I still have to take the fish out and drain the tank. Have buckets placed under the leaks.

I plan to take down the tank tomorrow. If anyone wants to come down to help that would be great. I will get a 150 gallon tote tomorrow and transfer all the fish into it. I really want to safe what I can.

Sorry again Sunny and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you live? I might have a few people to help and help with fish..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I will be out till noon to arrange supplies. Also have to deal with insurance. Anyone who wants to help please plan to come around 1 PM. Best to PM me b4 you head out.

Sorry to see this happen, I did not notice this post till this morning. Hope you were Able to save your fish.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Folks

I have to deal with insurance and other stuff today and I a very tired. I do not need anyone to come today. Will post again if I need any help.

Thank you all that responded.

Sunny

Sorry Sunny, I have a 125 and 75 not reef ready but empty if you need them. My little one's birthday today so bouncing around but if you need those tanks to tide you over, let me know

Sorry I missed this, haven't visited in a few days. For future emergencies it might be a good idea to have way to send out emergency texts for those who would like to be on an emergency list. Just a thought. All the best Sunny!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Folks

The insurance company will not work on the claim till the tank is removed since it is still leaking. I will have to drain the tank/catch the fish. The rocks that are left in the tank are huge and heavy.
If anyone wants to come help around 3 PM I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sunny I'm just reading this. So sorry. I wish I was still nearby to you but I'm in north carolina. I hope all is well and that the forum comes to your aid.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Sorry to hear Sunny. I have been to your house for corals a while ago. You were very generous.
If there is anything I can do to help you out I am around Saturday.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
S&%t. Heya Sunny, just reading this on Friday night. Anything I can do at all let me know. I may be able to home a few frags for you if you need to put some on backup just in case, but otherwise my capacity is low. Happy to come around early Saturday morning for a couple of hours if there's anything I can do.
Mark

I heard about this from Juan. Sorry to hear about the tank. You've always been so welcoming and generous. Hope everything works out. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey Sunny I sent you my Phone# I'm not far from you, If you need more help call me, I have to pick up wife and daughter around 1 pm or later from airport tomorrow, I'm available now, an in the AM