• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TEMPORARILY getting out Sale

Hey all,

I'm not getting out, I have some big changes coming up soon & will be starting a new (read bigger) tank in ~6-10 months so I found a good excuse/opportunity to donate money to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society through Team in Training(TNT).
I'm donating any $$ I get from this sale to LLS.

Up for sale is my 90G RR tank with glass holes overflow , stand, some equipment & all the livestock that is in it.
Location 07751 All items are pickup only. I can help get the tank & stand onto your truck, but I cannot deliver.

PM or text me
609-423-9670

All prices are OBO.

Here's what I can come up with off the top of my head, I'll update when I get home tonight:

There has never been a disease outbreak in this tank as everything has gone through an 8 week QT before going into my tank.

Livestock MUST GO FIRST:
6"+ Powder blue tang - $100
3" mimic tang - $30
Pair of B&W clowns - $25 - Pending
Purple dottyback - free with anything else - Pending
Target mandarin - $15 - Pending
3 green chromis - $5 - Pending
Yellow Damsel - free, he hasn't bothered anybody yet, but there's still time for it to become a terror lol.
a few peppermint shrimp that like to hang out in the open all together - Free with anything else - Pending
Skunk cleaner shrimp - $10 - Pending
some snails if I can find them - have em - Pending

~125lbs of Reefrocks (~75 live, & 2 buckets full dry rock) $3/lb live, $2/lb dry
None of it is encrusted with coralline or anything.
Huge ball of cheato - free take it
Some red dragon macro in the sump.
Tank has been setup for ~12 months & no hitchhiker problems that I've seen

Equipment(AFTER LIVESTOCK):

90G RR tank with glass holes overflow & dual returns with custom black stand & canopy with a 20L sump (no baffles) - $250
Danner Mag18 - $90
ASM G-1X skimmer - 50$ It's a workhorse, I got it from a local shop's closet. has a chip in the top of the collection cup & might need a new impeller but otherwise works fine.
Jebao WP40 - 40$
2 x BRS Single reactors. I used one for biopellets & 1 for carbon. - $25 each or both for $40
Semi broken Reefkeeper lite with MLC & 2 blue pods - it's yours if you buy any other equipment & feel like messing with it. some of the plugs don't work because my ex spilled salt water into the recepticle.
Sump 4bulb LED light (has worked very well for me so far) - $20

15gal QT setup : Tank(black painted on all sides but front), HOB filter, Lid with light, heater - $25

There's a an 75GPD AWI RODI that needs new filters if anybody is interested aswell - $30

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
A big THANK YOU for doing this donation, by the way. From me and from countless other survivors and family of survivors.

Purple dottyback
Target mandarin
3 green chromis
peppermint shrimp
Skunk cleaner shrimp

See you tomorrow!

Anyone see a problem adding these guys to a 30 long frag tank that has a yellow tail damsel and coral banded shrimp?

They will go in the 180 in a month or two...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Do you have a large pod population for the mandarin to feed on? It will eat through it fairly quickly in a tank that small...

Chromis, shrimp, snails, clowns all gone.
RODI, dry rock, RKL, MLC, reactors all on hold.
Still have the Pblue, yellow damsel, & mandarin to go before I can start selling off equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QT gone, RODI pending pickup today, mandarin gone, Mimic gone, all macro gone

Price drop on Pblue-$80
Damsel still free to anybody who wants em. going to post in free forum tomorrow.

Anybody want some live rock? some of it will be claimed tomorrow, but plenty left. Pest free.

Thanks so much for the rock.

If anyone is thinking of a powder blue this guy is I think the nicest one that I have seen period fat as a cow. Great deal you won't find a nicer one.

Morning bump, lets get this tang a new home so I can break this tank down
agy6abu3.jpg

That's a beautiful PB Ryan. Hopefully someone will take him. I'm close myself, just a little to big