• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TEMPORARILY getting out Sale

PBlue pending.
Yellow damsel - Free
Purple pseudo(if I can ever find him) - Free - Mark I know you wanted this one so if I find him he's yours but it'd probably have to be same day as the only way ill find him is when I'm breaking down the tank.

There's ~ 75lbs of Reefrocks LR left - take it all for $100 or we can work out smaller qty prices.

Equipment(AFTER LIVESTOCK):

90G RR tank with glass holes overflow & dual returns with custom black stand & canopy with a 20L sump (no baffles) - $200
Danner Mag18 - $90
ASM G-1X skimmer - 50$ It's a workhorse, I got it from a local shop's closet. has a chip in the top of the collection cup & might need a new impeller but otherwise works fine.
Jebao WP40 - pending to a guy on RC
2 x BRS Single reactors. -PENDING to Brian
MLC & 2 blue pods -Pending to Brian
Semi broken Reefkeeper lite. Some of the plugs don't work because my ex spilled salt water into the recepticle. - Pending to somebody, I can't find who in my inbox or in text.
JBJ Nano-Glo Sump 4bulb LED light (has worked very well for me so far in my 20L) - $20
There's a an 75GPD AWI RODI that needs new filters - $30

120W white blue 2 channel dimmable LED bought in the group buy here - 50$
24x3W Eshine white blue 1 channel dimmable - 30$

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ryan, I'm interested in the 24x3W Eshine white blue 1 channel dimmable - 30$.

Let me know what works for you as far as pick-up.

Thanks, Paul

Livestock:
Pending
PBlue pending.
~75lbs of Reefrocks LR - pending to guy on RC

FREE TAKE THEM
Yellow damsel - Free
Purple pseudo(if I can ever find him) - Free - Mark I know you wanted this one so if I find him he's yours but it'd probably have to be same day as the only way ill find him is when I'm breaking down the tank.

Equipment(AFTER LIVESTOCK):
Still Available:
90G RR tank with glass holes overflow & dual returns with custom black stand & canopy with a 20L sump (no baffles) - $200
Danner Mag18 - $90
JBJ Nano-Glo Sump 4bulb LED light (has worked very well for me so far in my 20L) - $20

Pending
ASM G-1X skimmer - Pending to a guy on RC
Jebao WP40 - pending to a guy on RC
2 x BRS Single reactors. -PENDING to Brian
MLC & 2 blue pods -Pending to Brian
Semi broken Reefkeeper lite. Some of the plugs don't work because my ex spilled salt water into the recepticle. - Pending to somebody, I can't find who in my inbox or in text.

There's a an 75GPD AWI RODI that needs new filters - Pending to Paul
120W white blue 2 channel dimmable LED bought in the group buy here - pending to guy on RC
24x3W Eshine white blue 1 channel dimmable - Pending to Paul

Tank pics as promised:
umape6aj.jpg
ruzuneba.jpg

Still Available:
90G RR tank with glass holes overflow & dual returns with custom black stand & canopy with a 20L sump (no baffles) - $180
Danner Mag18 - $70