• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you Aaron & Kathy

The keets and I had a wonderful time, the food was great and company even better. I think it's great what you were able to do for the children, and would love to see more of this in future meetings. Thank you once again :)

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Definitely a huge thanks to Aaron and Kathy for having us invade your home. The food was great and plentiful. You guys put on quite the spread. I know myself, Dawn and the kids had a wondeful time.

Aaron, very nice zoa collection you have going.

It was great to see everyone once again.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry I had to bail on the meeting. I had to help out my family with salvaging items at my grandfathers house.
Daniel

All I can say is "Wow". Aaron, that was quite the party. Thanks for hosting the meeting and good luck with your new tank. It looks good so far. The dogs were entertaining, too.

Doug

A BIG thanks to Aaron and Kathy, had a great time and the food was awesome, Aaron Where did you get those burgers from???

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
WOW. This was the epitome of "Raising the Bar". Had there only been a clown today, they'd have had EVERYTHING you could imagine. ;-)

Huge thanks to Aaron & Kathy for the BASH ... I mean Meeting that they hosted! Food and drink a-plenty. The kids all had a great time, the adults all had a good time, and when we left (at nearly 9pm) it was still in full swing!

*cough* You didn't miss anything, Brian! *cough*

Shhh don't tell Brian what a good time it was!

Thanks again you guys! Glad I don't have to host June, lol! Good luck, Qwerty!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aaron and Kathy, WOW! What a knock out event. You guys set the bar waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too high! Everything was fanstasic and we had a great time. I agree with Francis, the thoughtfulness you showed for making sure the kids had plenty do to was really awesome.

The tanks look great. It was nice to put some faces to screen names and great to see the regulars once again.

Next time, though, could you have a little food please! ;D

Thanks again.

Thanks Aaron & Kathy you did an amazing job hosting this months meeting!
The food was awesome, the beer was great!!
Your tank is looking awesome Aaron!

I left Aarons house at 9pm :)

Thank you Aaron and Kathy. My family and I had a very good time. The food was great and the chocolate center piece in the living room was awsome. Very nice tanks Aaron.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
_dsc3278.jpg

_dsc3279.jpg

_dsc3291.jpg

_dsc3296.jpg

_dsc3302.jpg

_dsc3311.jpg

_dsc3312.jpg

_dsc3318.jpg

_dsc3323.jpg