• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you Aaron & Kathy

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes....excellent party....er I mean meeting! Thanks for everything Kathy, and you did a nice job mowing the grass too Aaron. :p

First I would like to thank my wife Kathy for going all out. Without her I wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Thanks to everyone for attending and the nice compliments you've posted and given us personally. We had a blast and it was well worth the work we put into it.

I would like to personally thank "BillyR" for all he has done to help me out in the last couple of weeks.He is a great person and a valuable asset to NJRC.

RichT I appreciate what you did for me and would refer you to anyone looking for any acrylic work. I did a great job cutting the grass for those of you that didn't notice! ;D

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since I could not make it what was up with the lamps in the photos?
Daniel

Great looking family you got there Aaron.

Phyl said:
_dsc3279.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yep...Blue Moon on tap, Ying's, Corona's, and extra Blue Moons in the bottles.

Hey Aaron the zoa that is orange and yellow with the green skirt what is that . I wish I was there to see your collection but I was operated on my neck the week before and could not dive that far. you know me I would have wanted to take most of them home LOL

Glenn I'm not sure what they are. I'm going to submit them to zoaid.com and maybe name them like Steve did with XLD'S. I planning on fragging some for the next meeting.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
raider77 said:
Glenn I'm not sure what they are. I'm going to submit them to zoaid.com and maybe name them like Steve did with XLD'S. I planning on fragging some for the next meeting.
Are they the ones in the right front corner of the big tank?

mikem said:
raider77 said:
Are they the ones in the right front corner of the big tank?

Mike that would be them. I also would like to thank you for picking up the tab on the those last cases of beer.

:'(

Now Im REALLY upset I couldnt make it (had to attend a family function in Connecticut).

Glad to see Aarons new tank up and running.

He is one of the nicest people I have met in this hobby. :)

Seems like I really miss out the fun...Aaron nice to talk to yah over the phone and wow nice collection wish I could have seen your collection. Traded with aaron and very nice guy and I can say he has the best zoa collection in Jersey hope that people took advantage to buy some of his collection... for those of you who bougth post pics :)...Aaron save me a frag of those the one said and if u dont have pyro's envy/ WBPPE let me know... Sorry again..

Steve