• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The 55 is going bye bye.

Well I am taking down the 55 I have upstairs. image.jpg. Some coral colonies will make it to the 120, others will be frags. So fellow reefers I will be available at my house on June 14th. You can come and pick up frags of corals I have for free as I cut them down. This is a great opportunity for reefers on the verge of sps to try some out. Many I have are pretty hardy and have done well in this tanks 3 year existence. My paying it forward does come with a few hitches;
1) You can't sell pieces elsewhere, you must pay forward to 3 other members first with frags
of the free piece. When you've done that you have my blessing to sell at will.
2) I am not listing names (I hate names as it's a lot of BS) or taking photos....I said free,
so it's your time and resources.
3) I am not holding anything, I am not reserving anything, I am not giving a colony to one
member if it can be fragged and passed on to multiple members.
4) In this tanks 3 year life I have had AFEW and have found none for 4 months now, I also
have had montipora eating nudi.....most monti are gone. Have not found nudi in months
BUT YOU MUST DIP!!!! If you do not dip then you are a dip! Lol. My corals are thriving and
the tank is not too shabby IMO.
I was gifted frags early on and am happy to pass on the idea. This day will go till 6:30 pm as my wife and children will be returning. If you are interested post it here and I will give my address shortly. For those that have been to my house and seen my 55 you can comment if you think it's worth the trip.

Cheers,
Pete

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
First off, moved this to DBTC.

Second, I think that it is awesome you are doing this and just wanted to give you a kudos. I will have to see if Nikki and I are around that day and bring some bourbon in tow.

Petes tank is jammed pack with nice stuff, this is very generous and worth the trip. Jing and I have a paintball trip planned that day but we may move it, if so we will stop by.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Well in that case if anyone from south jersey is headed that way, would they mind picking up a few frags or whatever? Let me know please :) thanks Pete

I will also have some munchies....I'm thinking chucks wing from Princeton etc. I'll also have fermented beverage selection.

Would love to stop by and grab a couple more frags, the stuff i got from you before is doing great. I can pick up for some others in my area too if needed, dont mind taking the drive as long as they meet me to pick their stuff up.

What time can people start coming over? You're only an hour and a half away from me. Might consider taking the drive actually.

It's well worth the drive everyone. You will not find a better deal in this hobby, period. Top notch corals if I might say so.

Pete you could have the montly meeting up there. Lol.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just wanted to say great job for doing this Pete. It's members like you that give this club such a great name!

FYI though, June 14th is going to be the club meeting down in Swedesboro at Tony & Terri's house. If anyone from the south is available to go to Pete's that day, you might rather go to the meeting instead because they always throw a good party! Dance

What will you need us to bring to help with breaking it down,spackle buckets,tarps,pumps, muscle?

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Pete, do you have a frag saw? If not, You can borrow mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk