• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The 55 is going bye bye.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The only thing I can say is WOW! I wanted to stop by to see the chickens and bees, but work kept me away. Looks like a winner for the few who stopped by. Pete, this is the one thing I like about this club....pay it forward.

Yes can't begin to thank pete for his generosity. We are very thankful, I wish I had a bigger tank so I could of snagged some more. It was a very fun day even with the tire blowout on the way home -_-

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Edit: it was also nice to meet everyone and to see some familiar faces

It was great to see everyone. Super friendly and happy to share. After driving one hour I arrived after most but there was plenty treasures to be had. A big thank you to everyone. Not only did you share your knowledge and steered me toward safe beginner corals but all chipped in and fragged. A great experience for me.

You rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all who came. It was great to chat and talk about things I love...coral! Lol. Kyle sorry for the blow out, I'll get you those frags at the meeting. I plan on hosting a meeting some day. Maybe around this time next year.

The only thing I can say is WOW! I wanted to stop by to see the chickens and bees, but work kept me away. Looks like a winner for the few who stopped by. Pete, this is the one thing I like about this club....pay it forward.

I even gave a dozen fresh eggs to the last three visitors! Forget the corals Paul, you missed the eggs!

Im super super happy with the sps I got! Ive acclimated and dipped and cant wait til they grow. I DID manage to drop the sunny ds to the back of the rock work and now cannot find them. You win some and you lose some, right? Thanks again pete ! You guys who didnt show up really did miss out, and Im not even an sps girl! They were generous frags and a great group of people. Cant wait to take some pictures !

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Here are some of the free range chickens around the house.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I plan on hosting a meeting some day. Maybe around this time next year.

We are going to have to work on the parking situation. LoL It was a little tight with just the 6 of us.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Man seeing the pictures and hearing everyone really makes me wish I could have came. Very generous of you Pete.

Sweet mother of Neptune!!!

It was like letting a kid loose in a candy store.

Not a bad haul if I say so myself. Thanks again Pete!

If you were planning on coming today, but didn't, you really missed out!!

I did somehow get two Garf Purple Bonsai's, does someone have an extra Blue Slimer and who is missing a Garf?

I'm missing the garf but I don't have any slimer

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

frag.JPG

Good collection of frags here. Pete schooled me on the dip process and I think the little bit of bubble algae got removed. Now I am going to research the care of each. I think I correctly identified the green slimer btw - LOL. Love the birds nest too.

May need some help with some ID's once things settle. The mushrooms looked a bit stressed last night but look great now. They are all opening up and seem to be fine. Beautiful colors have transformed my FOWLR into a reef tank. :)

View attachment 9171

Good collection of frags here. Pete schooled me on the dip process and I think the little bit of bubble algae got removed. Now I am going to research the care of each. I think I correctly identified the green slimer btw - LOL. Love the birds nest too.

Glad to be of help. Welcome to the world of corals, amazing beauties they are. Get some shots once the settle in and I can let you know what you have. Cheers!