• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The new encyclopedia of the saltwater aquarium by greg jennings.... Only $5!!!!!!!!!!

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yep... Got it for $5 at my Five and below store with a nice reef 2012 calender for $3... If you have a Five and below store near you I would check it out and see if they have it still in stock .. it's well worth it.. 304 page's of lots of good info and pic's

Some Info about the book...... http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/new-encyclopedia-of-the-saltwater-aquarium-greg-jennings/1008268538

Five and below store locator.... http://www.fivebelow.com/store-locator/

9781554071821.zoom.1.jpg

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I got mine at the Manahawkin Store..They had a few left

They also sell Haribo cola gummy bottles.. I have not seen them ever since I left the UK.. many moons ago.. Today was a good day :)
61VTCY2TFSL._SS500_.jpg

haha, they do have some good candies too...I hadn't seen "crybabies" since highschool until I went into that store!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice find Sid, Will have to tell my wife to pick the book up for me....Unless you go back! :grin:

I think the general store by me has that candy, I will have to check

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If i go back I buy the rest of them.. but i don't know the next time I'm heading that way again.. I know for sure it's not tomorrow

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I actually received it as a Christmas gift….what can I tell you, my wife spends BIG! LOL.

The fish pictures and information is absolutely great. The information on setting up a saltwater tank is archaic. PaulB cover your ears….they talk about UGF as a means to keep saltwater tanks! No mention of LED lighting. Again, the fish stuff is great…the husbandry stuff is a bit out dated.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I actually received it as a Christmas gift….what can I tell you, my wife spends BIG! LOL.

The fish pictures and information is absolutely great. The information on setting up a saltwater tank is archaic. PaulB cover your ears….they talk about UGF as a means to keep saltwater tanks! No mention of LED lighting. Again, the fish stuff is great…the husbandry stuff is a bit out dated.
No calender?

i got this book too for christmas but no candy, guess that would have gone over budget...lol

You guys get the book for Christmas, but I recieve the candy every year in my stocking, as well as any other time my wife gets me a gift. It always include cola bottles and Dots.
I have to get the book on my own.

Paul B

NJRC Member
The fish pictures and information is absolutely great. The information on setting up a saltwater tank is archaic. PaulB cover your ears

OMG are they Crazy? UGF!, do they want you to keep your tank forever? What is wrong with those people.
Using a UG filter in a reef is absolutely Absurd. The nerve of them. Could Not possably work. :eek:

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Love the sarcasm Paul B!

I picked up a copy of this book at the one in Mt. Laurel... they had one more left as of Friday. I also got the Freshwater version too. Both are well worth the $5 each.