• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The new encyclopedia of the saltwater aquarium by greg jennings.... Only $5!!!!!!!!!!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice find Sid, Will have to tell my wife to pick the book up for me....Unless you go back! :grin:
I went to Lancaster 2 weeks ago and while my wife was in the outlets she told me I should go look for the book in the Five Below store for the book...Yeah right a Five Below Outlet??? LOL, Well while I was waiting for her, I did go in and sure enough it was under the first book I picked up, I couldn't believe it. SHhhh, don't tell her she was right!

Pretty cool book

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I went to Lancaster 2 weeks ago and while my wife was in the outlets she told me I should go look for the book in the Five Below store for the book...Yeah right a Five Below Outlet??? LOL, Well while I was waiting for her, I did go in and sure enough it was under the first book I picked up, I couldn't believe it. SHhhh, don't tell her she was right!

Pretty cool book
Nice find!.. How can you go wrong for $5?