• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Total lost for me and i am out.

I don't think I can make a weekday evening, except for tomorrow since I'll be on my way back from a meeting in Berlin, NJ. Do you still need my plastic barrel? I can leave it in my driveway and you can grab it at lunch or afterwork since you work close by. Otherwise I could bring it down Saturday or Sunday.

I can't make that time...i got stuck with being the point person for work until 9pm every day this week. Next week I took off (hence the extra load). When you're ready to move it back in - i guess give me a holler!

howze01

NJRC Member
Sorry Olivier but I can't make it. Got cornered into some babysitting tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thank you every one that come and help me in moving my 180 gallon tank and stand. I can not thanks enough for your help. With a 130lbs of full fat and skin, i couldnt do much help with my hip problem and literally no muscles.

Thanks again. You guys make it hard for me to withdraw from the hobby and the club.

Planning.
clean the tank tomorrow and wrap it, move it into the garage
clean the sump, wrap it, move to the garage
regroup replan and start to set up again in 3 months. I think resetup will start om early march unless something come up or re-directed by THE BOSS at home.

You guys left me w 2 pies of pizza.

I checked the tank this morning before leaving to work. the top and bottom black plastic frame are cracked at serveral places due to last night temperature stress. I need to buy new frame and replace them after clean the tank.

I think i will open a thread of my new built tank and update my work progress there.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ugh, you can't catch a break Olivier. I was hoping the whole move / cleanup went smooth for you.

Will be on the lookout for your rebuild thread.

Glad to help Olivier! I had to leave to meet up with Howze, and friends for dinner. Turns out that Jane didn't get back in time so we missed it anyway. I could have helped to eat the pizza! With the busted brace, and it being hard to find that brace again, maybe now is the time to upgrade to something in the 300 gallon range? ;)

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was stuck in traffic getting there and I missed moving the tank, I did however have all the pizza to myself! Sorry Paul, I took most of the pizza home with me. :p

Sorry to hear about the cracked frames. I know you said last night you were worried it might crack in the cold. Maybe CJ is right, maybe now is the time to upgrade and go bigger! ;)