• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Twisteds 75 reeftank

003.jpg

Nice shots, I can really see how a good camera makes the difference! I need to get something better than my point and shoot 8 mp olympus. Anyway it looks like we have the same zoos, yours are mixed in with the watermelons and eagle eyes, the greenish one withn light pink skirts and black stripes. Any idea where you got them? Ive never seen them anywhere else, Ive been calling them Phantom Jokers, bought as unknown off another reefer.

DSCF0013.jpg

if its this one, i think i got that from tropiquarium. not sure what they are called. i thought the greenish blue ones kinda looked like blues clues. or are you talking about the last pic i posted

well, i did a 15 gal water change last night to try to get the last of the cc out. i came close but there is still a little left. it finally caught up with me and ive been having some small cyano outbreaks on what was left of the cc. i also added another skimmer so now i have 2 seaclone 150's on it. i know everyone says they are garbage but just the one has done a great job on my tank and removes alot of crap. so i figured 2 of them will do fine. the new one that i added saturday is already collecting some nasty. i held off on adding my new sump because i decided to either buy or make another overflow to go from the tank directly to the sump instead of going from the tank to the fuge to the sump. that will be next weekends project. then the 2 skimmers will go in the compartment i was going to put another fuge in. my test came out good also
alk-8
mag-1580
cal-480
ph-8.2
oh, i also took the evil shrimp eating red serpent star and threw it in the wifes tank. its been in the fuge since i banished it from my tank but Beth wanted to see it more so i said here have it here tank is doing nice! i think we are gonna get a few corals this week for her tank. most likely just a few zoas

yesterday, i came home from work to see one of my new nova smoking..(and not the good stuff...lol)and on the floor. my bonehead dog decided to take a drink from the tank and got his head stuck and knocked the light down.(now i know the cause of at least half of my evaporation) i thought my water loss ws a little excessive. so im down to a 4 bulb light. i spent 2 minutes on a live chat from the company i purchased it and can you believe they are sending a new one via priority and a prepaid label to return the broken one! i think the light is close to 2 months. awesome customer service! im gonna run a webcam today on my tank and livingroom so i can see what happens during the day when im gone, this should be interesting...lol...ive always wondered what 3 dogs and 8 cats do when they have the house to themselves

ive been real busy with work and am looking forward to a day off one of these days so i can give some much needed attention to my tank. my glass needs a good scraping due to coraline all over the front and sides but heres a few pics.
003-5.jpg

007-5.jpg

the mrs wanted to try a picture background. last night i flipped it back to blue
012-3.jpg

013-2.jpg