• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Utter Chaos (+ more) frags for sale

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
First round of clean ups.
I do have some others up for sale I'll post later.
If an Item sells I'll remove it.

Starting with the Chaos (these are true UCs)..

Single head (left of pic) $5 (Pending Snoop)
Single Head (center pic) $5 SOLD
Single head with bud ready to open (right pic) $5 (Pending Snoop)
IMG_9352.jpg

7-8 heads (think theres 8) $40 (Pending mreh)
IMG_9353.jpg

6 heads $30 (Pending Diana)
IMG_9354.jpg

30+ colony $120 (Pending JR)
IMG_9355.jpg

Located in Brick

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Single head UC $5 SOLD
Bright Green riccordia $10 SOLD

Dark/light green shroom with purple ridges (nice) $10
IMG_9361.jpg

Golden shrooms with pink/purple edging (4 on rock) $20 (Pending Snoop)
IMG_9362.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9363.jpg
    IMG_9363.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9364.jpg
    IMG_9364.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
If your ever up north any time I'd be willing to meet up with you and buy that ricordea and uc from you

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'll take the 6 head UC $30.

Do you have different zoa frags for sale coming up?

Mark.
Great visit. Love your tank (and family). Super excited about the pieces I picked up. Shame the puffer likes your acros. He is beautiful. And I will definitely keep an eye out for fat head anthias Sweet fish.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Big thanks to Mark. Love the zoas, the stick, and the chaeto! Let's see if I can get the chaeto to grow this time. The new tank looks awesome.

Big thank you to @Sponge for transporting the chaeto I forgot from Mark. Two sweet guys

Hi mark,

If you still have any UC, Id still like to get a frag. Ive been busy with work so not been online much. PM me if you have any left after these are all picked up.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
After that little sale I did I left myself with 20 or so heads of UC.
Today, I was cleaning diatomes from frag plugs by holding them up to a powerhead and blowing them off.
I was thinking that the UCs were weeding again, as I'm back up to 50 or so, and I needed to sort them out when, during cleaning a frag, 3 heads blew off and went their own ways behind the rocks.
I may have to make a species specific UC build if this continues.

After that little sale I did I left myself with 20 or so heads of UC.
Today, I was cleaning diatomes from frag plugs by holding them up to a powerhead and blowing them off.
I was thinking that the UCs were weeding again, as I'm back up to 50 or so, and I needed to sort them out when, during cleaning a frag, 3 heads blew off and went their own ways behind the rocks.
I may have to make a species specific UC build if this continues.
Hahaha you could set up a swimming pool throw them in and in a year at a dollar a head you could make a million bucks.