• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Volunteers for RAP 2018

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Bump need some hands for Friday too

Still could use some more volunteers for this event. Free entry and tee shirts for who participate.

I’ll be there Friday through Sunday

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Monday bump, still could use some extra hands.

Free entry for those who participate! Respond to this thread if interested.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Tuesday Bump!

Could use some more bodies for Friday and Sunday.

Free entry on work days plus a free RAP Tee shirt

Let me know

So upset I am not going to make it (or be able to pick up my bag).
Literally closing on my new house on the 22nd... was planned to be the 15th :(

Hopefully I'll see everyone at one of the next meetings.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
It’s the 23rd n 24th for the actual event. We’re needed Friday for the set up as well

Last edited:
I can do sunday -24th. Saturday is iffy bc my wife wanted to come with me to walk around the whole floor ( she doesn't know anything about the aquarium hobby). I could maybe help out at the booth 12pm - 3pm.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx John

We still need a couple of folks for Friday. At least 2 more

I’m sorry but I have to back out of this. My kids’ calendar has exploded for that weekend and my wife can’t do it all alone. I hope to make it but definitely can’t spend the whole day, and I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to go at all.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sorry but I have to back out of this. My kids’ calendar has exploded for that weekend and my wife can’t do it all alone. I hope to make it but definitely can’t spend the whole day, and I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to go at all.
Not a problem bud, thanx for offering

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Monday Morning Bump!

Still need some hands for Friday and Sunday. Free entry for those who volunteer. Respond to this post if interested.

erics210

NJRC Member
Hi Marcus, I am planning Saturday and Sunday to attend. I committed to Sunday afternoon, but as long as we get a little wondering time. I am good for Sunday all day. Please just confirm if you are counting me for a Sunday Voluntter!