• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Volunteers for RAP 2018

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Man I really wish I could go but it’s not looking good. Was hoping being there would be encouragement to start a new tank. Have a blast everyone and don’t forget to post up what you get.

Also a big thanks to all the volunteers!!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Man I really wish I could go but it’s not looking good. Was hoping being there would be encouragement to start a new tank. Have a blast everyone and don’t forget to post up what you get.
Also a big thanks to all the volunteers!!

Buy Mark_C IM Nano

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m bowing out from volunteering. I thought I’d be able to, but I just can’t make it. Have fun everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you still need help, I can do the second part of Sunday around 1PM and stay to help with cleanup/breakdown. My other half may be available as well, but won't know until Sat. when the work schedule for a new job is made available.

Sent using Tapatalk from my shoephone while inside the cone of silence.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
If you still need help, I can do the second part of Sunday around 1PM and stay to help with cleanup/breakdown. My other half may be available as well, but won't know until Sat. when the work schedule for a new job is made available.

sounds good Pat, thank you

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member

text me when you get there

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Folks, I left my phone at home. I’ll be there in about 5 min
-Marcus

Call Edwin 732-210-7117

OK, Sunday it is. Keep it simple -(if it's not too late) XL shirts just to be safe. Thx. >-}-}-}-}-(°3

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. We were just informed by rap that we only need 4 volunteers. Of the ql that we have. Please let me know who can commit a full day and we will allocate the 4 seats accordingly

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
Hey guys. We were just informed by rap that we only need 4 volunteers. Of the ql that we have. Please let me know who can commit a full day and we will allocate the 4 seats accordingly
Is a full day until 6? Also, will we still have time to look around?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk