• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

I live in monmouth county.. The beach clean up sounds pretty cool! It's nice to know people care about are beaches here in nj. Every time I go to the beach to hang out, fish or surf I like to pick up at least one piece of trash. Hopefully I will be up to make it and make some new friends!

I live in monmouth county.. The beach clean up sounds pretty cool! It's nice to know people care about are beaches here in nj. Every time I go to the beach to hang out, fish or surf I like to pick up at least one piece of trash. Hopefully I will be up to make it and make some new friends!

We look forward to meeting you!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you come out you won't be sorry. A day in the sun, fresh air, good company and giving back at the same time. That's a offer you can't refuse. It's a good way to meet other members and see what the clubs about.

Bob

Hello everyone, my name is Ari, I have been in the hobby for 12 years. I currently have a 500 gallon mixed reef, that has just recently been done over. I was turned on to NJRC by my good friend dnov99 and mnat. I look forward meeting other reefers in NJ.

[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello everyone, my name is Ari, I have been in the hobby for 12 years. I currently have a 500 gallon mixed reef, that has just recently been done over. I was turned on to NJRC by my good friend dnov99 and mnat. I look forward meeting other reefers in NJ.

I heard all about you at Darren's meeting this weekend. Welcome to the club and looking forward to seeing some tank pics and/or a build thread if you do one.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Welcome ari! What part if jersey? Hope to see some pictures of your setup soon.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ari cannot post pics for some reason, must be a membership issue. Here are some teaser pics. There will be a build thread to follow!!!

ete5a2at.jpg

tupatyje.jpg

tygy2e6y.jpg

Thanks guys I can't wait to host my first meeting ! We will show Darren what a party should look like lol

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Very nice Ari. I can't wait till you host a meeting either...lol. I grew up in the same area (Jackson). Can't wait to see the build thread.

Very nice Ari. I can't wait till you host a meeting either...lol. I grew up in the same area (Jackson). Can't wait to see the build thread.

Thanks working on the thread it will be coming soon .......