• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi! MY name is Mike from Voorhees, NJ. I am new to the hobby and I am really excited to get started. I have a new cadlights Versa II 60 coming in some time next week. I have been reading a ton but i hope to pick everyones brains here. I am definitely not in a rush to get everything populated. I want to learn and do things the right way.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello,
Raised mostly in new jersey, military brat. Have kept freshwater fish for a number of years ranging from cichlids to pirhana. Still have an outdoor pond and a 55 gallon planted.
As a child we had a few fowlr, one butterfly tank, one sea horse tank.

My own reef has been up and running for 3 years. Currently in the process of moving everything to a 40 gallon from the 20 gallon.
Mixed reef with a clown pair and a purple firefish.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hello,
Raised mostly in new jersey, military brat. Have kept freshwater fish for a number of years ranging from cichlids to pirhana. Still have an outdoor pond and a 55 gallon planted.

My own reef has been up and running for 3 years. Currently in the process of moving everything to a 40 gallon from the 20 gallon.
Welcome to the club!!

Hello,

Welcome

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I set you up on R2R...welcome aboard bud