• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Well, we got the bug

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good that there is a light at end off tunnel . I have plenty here to keep you busy....

Thanks for asking D. All seems well. She's still a bit tired after minimal activity, but fevers are gone and cough diminished considerably.
Just concerned over going out over next week or two as we're hitting infection apex.
But garage is clean, tank is getting many water changes, Jeep is fixed, new stand and sump are built, house getting a powerwash tomorrow, etc...
If this goes on for another couple of months I'll have a pristine tank and nothing left to work on in the house.
The honey do jar never empties

It's full of honey and you can never get rid of it all.

My answer to my wife is hire someone to do it; I will gladly pay them.
I’m gonna start a side business
Paulie’s OCD Aquarium Cleaning
Did my buddies tank yesterday for him while he’s out of town
Before and After

Attachments

• A1EB79C8-1511-4091-8B09-A36986D6D627.jpeg
    A1EB79C8-1511-4091-8B09-A36986D6D627.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 9C4E2727-38DF-4B2C-B3FD-84C84680F776.jpeg
    9C4E2727-38DF-4B2C-B3FD-84C84680F776.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Thanks for asking D. All seems well. She's still a bit tired after minimal activity, but fevers are gone and cough diminished considerably.
Just concerned over going out over next week or two as we're hitting infection apex.
But garage is clean, tank is getting many water changes, Jeep is fixed, new stand and sump are built, house getting a powerwash tomorrow, etc...
If this goes on for another couple of months I'll have a pristine tank and nothing left to work on in the house.
Glad to see you guys are feeling better.

erics210

NJRC Member
I’m gonna start a side business
Paulie’s OCD Aquarium Cleaning
Did my buddies tank yesterday for him while he’s out of town
Before and After

A few people advertise this service locally.
I am sure you could find some people. Unfortunately as soon as 1 thing goes wrong or unexpected... and it will happen as we all know....they get pissed and cancel.

A few people advertise this service locally.
I am sure you could find some people. Unfortunately as soon as 1 thing goes wrong or unexpected... and it will happen as we all know....they get pissed and cancel.
If I did go forward with this idea it would be a cleaning service only,,, no fish care or chemical added and no water testing
Just deep cleaning OCD style