• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What a game

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Really??? You are gloating about that joke of a win?? Terrible PI call on our guy gave you the win. We are still the champs and you guys will always be chumps. LOL

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No, it was a bad decision on Eli's part that won the game for the Eagles. It would have been a lock if he just threw a short check down pass or even just called a run play instead.

It was 2nd and 19 at the 36 yd line. Even there, they were looking at about a 45 yd field goal which is right in Tynes' wheelhouse. A few more yards would have made it a chip shot. But Eli decides to go deep?

It wasn't our quarterback that screwed up this time. :p

That said, I still think the Eagles played a much better game overall and deserved the win.

On every kick off we gave you guys half of the field, plus our coach gave you thechance to win and you still could not win sorry Darren maybe next time.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
On every kick off we gave you guys half of the field, plus our coach gave you thechance to win and you still could not win sorry Darren maybe next time.

Tang police Darren you got BURNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!Tang police

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Yeah yeah whatever. Enjoy it while you can, we are still the champs!! Dont make me lock this thread!!! LOL

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Yeah yeah whatever. Enjoy it while you can, we are still the champs!! Dont make me lock this thread!!! LOL
wait, before you lock it up...
maybe it was a "lucky" win and came close to going either way but the Giants could have very easily lost the superbowl last year (and there's no way they didn't have luck on their side in the playoffs - the green bay win was more about a tragedy in the packers family and the OT in San Fran...but that's the way games go - no one's saying the Giants aren't the champs and no one will remember how ugly this win was. what they will remember is that the Eagles are something like 8-1 against the Giants in the last few years so yes, you got the satisfaction of a ring and a parade a year ago but us annoying south jersey eagles fans are happy knowing that twice a year we will see Eli exposed as a fraud
ok, now you can lock it :triumphant:

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
"us annoying south jersey eagles fans"

That description is wayyyyyyyyyy too nice. Eli a "fraud"?? Yeah ok, now I have heard it all.

Darren...I got your back!!

The Eagles most certainly did not out play the Giants and the Eagles should have lost that game. But they won. We will see them again in week 17 when it really counts!!

And yes, the Giants won last season....and I think they won a few seasons ago....and didn't they win two other trophies....I can't remember....oh and some World Championship games before the merger....my mind is a little confused right now.

Annoying South Jersey Eagles Fans.....I think I peed a little :)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

And I can always unlock it too. :cool:

Seriously though gang. Let's keep it civil in here or it will need to get closed. If you want to comment about your favorite team or your least favorite team... that's all good. Just don't start targetting other members with negative comments.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Just don't start targetting other members with negative comments.

All in good fun George – no one’s taking it personally (at least speaking for myself) A little intra-sate rivalry is healthy – it keeps us all on our toes.

Eli a "fraud"?? Yeah ok, now I have heard it all.

Not sure I'd be yucking it up just yet....
Ok, let’s see - the great Eli started drives on
39 – 0 points
46 – 0 points (3 & out)
33 – 0 points (3 & out)
43 – 7 points
49 – 0 points (Int)
35 – 0 points (w/ 2 drive saving 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] down penalties - and bad ones at that I might add)

If the Eagles had that kid of field position it wouldn't have been nearly as close. I don't like Vick but I'd take him over Eli any day. At least you never see Vick whining to anyone – he takes his hits like a man

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
. I don't like Vick but I'd take him over Eli any day. At least you never see Vick whining to anyone – he takes his hits like a man

Except when Vick complaines all the time about hits on him being illegal. I will take the 2 time Super bowl MVP over the QB who cannot even make it through a full season, let alone to a super bowl. Eagles fans were ready to start Foles this week, even Maclin had to remind everyone they were 2-1 last week after the loss.

It was a very good game, one which I would have liked to see Tynes make that field goal, but none the less a good game. As Steve said above, I am sure the week 17 game will be important considering how tight the division is right now and how this all will play out. For the next week, the Eagles have the victory.

/Was I being polite enough LOL

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Except when Vick complaines all the time about hits on him being illegal. I will take the 2 time Super bowl MVP over the QB who cannot even make it through a full season, let alone to a super bowl. Eagles fans were ready to start Foles this week, even Maclin had to remind everyone they were 2-1 last week after the loss.

It was a very good game, one which I would have liked to see Tynes make that field goal, but none the less a good game. As Steve said above, I am sure the week 17 game will be important considering how tight the division is right now and how this all will play out. For the next week, the Eagles have the victory.

/Was I being polite enough LOL

Hmm, one more outburst like that and you're banned mister! :tongue:

I think we should give Tynes another chance OK heres the kick o no he miss another sorry LOSER.
LOL, I'm trying to be civil too... but THAT was funny!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
All I know is that the Jets were shut down......LOL

and

New England came back to win and set a franchise record!!!

Aren't we forgetting the real stat? Last 8 games between the two, Eagles have won 7. Even if they are, I mean WERE the champs, the Eagles have always been the thorn in their side. Now somebody get us a good QB, or atleast an offensive line that can protect!