• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What a game

I believe its to the point where we just feel sad for eagles fans now
:D
After the last couple days though I've given up watching all sports until next season haha.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ok guys what's up? You have a chance to get Anthony and his beloved Eagles. Losing your touch

LMAO Terri!!!

Terri, you mean how the Giants went into the house of the supposed best team in football and dominated them every aspect of the game?? Or do you mean how the Eagles blew a 10 point lead at home to the lowly Lions, while Vick who is supposed to be better than Eli Manning threw 2 more interceptions?? Sometimes silence is all that is necessary, but not in this case. ;)

I can't stand Vic. Every time he plays it makes me sick. Half the time a swear he is losing purposely. We have better players sitting on the bench. Someone needs awake up call. If they sit him I think you guys should worry.