• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What part of NJ do you live?

I'm just curious to see were everyone is in NJ , PA or DEL.
You don't have contribute if you don't want to.

I live in Hammonton,NJ. "The Blueberry Capital"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh wow youre so close to me, im in the pennsauken area only 5 minutes away from that bridge! My boyfriend and I just recently went to the palmyra cove yesterday.

The cove is like 2 miles from my house. I know Kyle and I remember meeting you at the swap this year. Did you like the cove? Did you see anything cool?

The cove is like 2 miles from my house. I know Kyle and I remember meeting you at the swap this year. Did you like the cove? Did you see anything cool?

Yeah ill throw up some pics of what we saw. My inner biologist caused me to geek out with all the bugs we found and documented.

For anyone else that doesn't know, im located in audubon nj. Near camden area and cherry hill

Sent from my galaxy s4

Historic Smithville. First time in 13 years I have not lived on an island. Formally Birgantine. I already miss the beach!